bruiser n : a large and strong and heavyset man; "he was a bull of a man"; "a thick-skinned bruiser ready to give as good as he got" [syn: bull, strapper, Samson]
Bruiser normally refers to:
- A big husky man. Often implies they frequently fight.
Bruiser may also refer to:
- Bruiser (band), an indie rock trio that features ex-Local H drummer Joe Daniels
- Bruiser (film), a motion picture from veteran director George A. Romero
- Bruiser (TV series), a BBC television series
- Bruiser, a small black dog
- HMS Bruiser, one of two British Royal Navy warships.
- The Bruisers, musical pioneers of the Punk/Oi! genre
- Bruiser Woods, Elle Woods's chihuahua
- Bruiser a kind of car
- Bruiser was the name of a large demonic enemy in the expansion pack to Doom 3, Resurrection of Evil.
Chinese boxer, bantamweight, black belt, bodyguard, bouncer, boxer, brown belt, enforcer, featherweight, fighter, fisticuffer, flyweight, goon, gorilla, gun, gunsel, hatchet man, heavyweight, hellion, holy terror, hood, hoodlum, hooligan, karate expert, light heavyweight, lightweight, middleweight, mug, mugger, muscle man, palooka, plug-ugly, prizefighter, pug, pugilist, rodman, roughneck, ruffian, savate expert, sparrer, strong-arm man, terror, thug, torpedo, tough, tough guy, trigger man, ugly customer, welterweight